IoT Connectors Overview¶
Exosite's IoT Connectors provide a scaleable cloud platform gateway for interfacing data from and to Internet of Things (IoT) Devices. These IoT Connectors provide the following functionality:
- Identity Management
- Device Communication Authentication
- Device Communications Protocol Device API
- Data Event Publishing
- ExoSense application direct integration
- Custom Murano Applications (Advanced Accounts) direct integration
- Firmware and Content Download / Content Upload
Published 3rd Party Hardware IoT Connector Services¶
These can be found in Exosite'd IoT Marketplace and allow for immediate use of hardware as they are pre integrated. Purchase hardware, register your devices, and begin using with applications.
Build your own IoT Connector for your Product¶
For organizations that want to provide a full solution using their hardware products or simply want to publish a Product as a Service. Start with a template, set up authentication and communication settings, and create firmware on the hardware to communicate via one of Exosite's supported Device APIs.
Device Cloud Integrations¶
Devices that are already talking to another device cloud such as AWS, Azure IoT, or any cloud device service can be integrated into an IoT Connector.
Device OEMs: EveryCloud™️¶
Exosite's EveryCloud™️ IoT Connectors with Exosite's Product as a Service (PDaaS) technology provide Device OEMs with a centralized device management, device cloud, and registration portal that include:
- An OEM Branded Device Registration Portal
- Support for creating Claim codes / QR Codes for user self device registration for cloud access
- A publishable HTTP API for building custom applications and integrations (PDaaS)