Panel: Horizontal Fill Gauge¶
The horizontal fill gauge will show a bar representation of the current value of one ore more signals, each across a min/max spectrum. Optional configuration allows for displaying threshold information based on a condition rule and handling timeout periods. Value and graphic update realtime based on new data for the signal.
- Asset signals to display (max 10)
- Enable/disable gauge ticks
- Show threshold (ok, warning, critical) ranges based on a Threshold rule
- Specify the minimum and maximum limits for the gauge or auto generate based on a threshold (if available)
- Hide last value during timeout
The gauge will show timeout conditions.
The panel can show signal threshold rules as lines or bands on the gauge. To use bands instead of lines, only 1 of each lower than critical, lower than warning, greater than warning, and greater than critical threshold can be selected. When a line is used, the label can be set to automatically use the rule parameters or you can customize with your own text.